Finally an easy mixed berry protein overnight oats recipe that will help you reach your goals that tastes good too!
We all know breakfast is the most important meal of the day (if you didn't.... SURPRISE breakfast is the most important meal of the day!).
Unfortunately most of us don't take the time to eat it or grab something quick, which usually means not so healthy.
Breakfast does not have to be hard to be healthy
There are many way we can make sure we get a nutritious breakfast to jump start our day and get your gas take on full
Imagine trying to drive your car all morning on fumes. Eventually it will stall out and usually in the worst part of town miles from a gas station. Breakfast fills your gas take enough to make it to town until you get to the next station. Now if you understand cars, (which I know very little) you know better grades of gas will allow your car to drive more efficiently so you get more miles to the gallon. A good quality breakfast is like filling up with premium.
Mixed Berry Protein Overnight Oats
Overnight oats are a great way to get a healthy complete breakfast with very little prep time. I like to make 5 Overnight oats on Sunday and eat them each morning.
- 3/4 c dry rolled oats
- 3/4 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 c low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 scoop 1st Phorm CTC protein
- 3/4 c fresh mixed berries
- 1T flax seed
- 1 T chia seed
- Pour all ingredients except berries in a mason jar or container with an airtight lid that is 16 oz (aka pint) or larger
- Mix thoroughly
- Fold in berries to fully mixed oat mixture
- Attach lid and refrigerate for a minimum of 6 hours.